Your Nav Bar Here

Monday, June 11, 2012

Welcome to Millikarnilli

Hi and welcome to my blog!
My name is Karen. I love all things red, pizza, sour candy, green apples and desserts. In my spare time I like to read and bake. My other interests are fashion, economics and China.

I’ve lived in Belgium my whole life and to be honest, I quite like it here. Apart from the confusing political situation and the rainy weather, it’s a very nice country. I live in Flanders, which means my mother tongue is Dutch.

Currently I’m a temp at VF Europe and dream of one day becoming a journalist. Millikarnilli will serve as a space for my writings because even though companies want experienced employees (and not recently graduated youngsters like mysef) I want to write.
_karen


No comments:

Post a Comment